Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/10/2010 8:18:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2010 8:56:03 PM EDT by Rock501]
I want to finish a new build with one...i dont need the barrel, i dont need anything except the upper (of course FA, shell D, and feed ramps and stuff)

anyways, i heard that Noveske uppers are just simply regular Vltor uppers...........is this so?

All aside.....i still want just a plain Novekse Marked m4 upper..... i guess, what i am asking is.... whats the best way to go about getting this
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:43:28 PM EDT
Noveske do not sell these separately, you have to buy a complete upper to get the Noveske branding.
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 1:55:03 AM EDT
do a want to buy ad in the EE
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 4:25:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Rock501:
I want to finish a new build with one...i dont need the barrel, i dont need anything except the upper (of course FA, shell D, and feed ramps and stuff)

anyways, i heard that Noveske uppers are just simply regular Vltor uppers...........is this so?

All aside.....i still want just a plain Novekse Marked m4 upper..... i guess, what i am asking is.... whats the best way to go about getting this

No, they have an extra modification for mating with the custom SWS rails they use. If you don't have a Noveske marked SWS rail then it won't matter unless it if purely for aesthetic reasons.
Top Top