Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2003 6:03:25 PM EDT
I ordered a Rock River Arms Car a4 with the LE Comp. I confirmed with RRA that this comp is standard on the ISP Ar 15 rifles currently being built bt RRA. The comp was designed by an ISP officer. I was wondering why they went with a comp as opposed to a flash hider.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:44:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Im curious about this ISP designed rifle. do you have any links to it?

i havent seen any ISP troopers with ar's, the officers i know all carry remington 870's.

sorry i answerd your question with a question.

i must get better at this giving advice thing, as i am sloppy at it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 12:04:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Whats so cool about this comp?
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The RRA employee I spoke to referred to it as their "special build" rifle for ISP. I dont know what all the specs are, nor do I know if it will be general issue. It may just go to their tac guys. As far as what mskes the comp unique, I dont know. I was just hoping for something more user friendly than the Y comp. I will let you know how it works.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top