Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/12/2004 4:49:45 AM EDT
This is the crap that makes it hard for law-abbiding people to own firearms.

Lakeland, Fl. Ledger

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:16:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Gun owners have been fashionable to hate for some time now to the point we are despised more than the real criminals and frauds running around out there.  We have to do a better job in proving them wrong.  The place to get out the true message is in the new media, not the dinosaurs like ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/Time Warner/Disney/AOL/etc./etc.  In the arena of ideas and truth, the new media is winning, as evidenced by the dinosaurs shrinking viewership and subscriptions.  

What goes around comes around.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:33:39 AM EDT
[#2]
My IQ dropped while reading that story.

Bob
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Anti gun Editorials = mindless opinions not facts
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I would like to see evidence that Kerry is a hunter and gun owner.

You guys remember just before the end of the 2001 election, Gore said he was sympathetic to sportsmen and firearm owners? HAHAHAHAHA,

These guys understand just how much power we (Organized gun owners) have.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:27:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#6]
"The reason the public supports the law in principle is simple: It makes sense. Federal statistics show that crimes traceable to assault weapons have declined by two-thirds since the ban took effect..."

I'm sorry but that is bullshit and they know it.

"traceble" yea ok my ass

This is crap.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top