Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll be like us Kaliban!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:44:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You'll be like us Kaliban!
View Quote

Not quite. We would still be able to buy pre ban mags and guns.

CRC
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 8:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]
We would rebel. You cant tell me that EVERYONE would take this lying down. Its not my fault that Kaliforniastan is inhabited by wussie tree hugging hippies. The real USA is much different than Kali.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#4]
And this pithy commentary from the only state ever to elect Hilarious to office. [LOLabove] [pound]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Last time I checked (when I looked in my safe today and saw the FA Tommy) Oklahoma is still free enough to have FA firearms.  Now what was that about no detachable or AR looking firearms in Kali.  Hey we can have those here!!  I am still able to carry an auto knife (switchblade for the newbs).  When the Kommie state becomes a little more free then you can rag on other states.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:48:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I ask the LEOs in my small town, "What are you going to do if the politicians tell you to knock on doors and tell folks you're there for their guns?"  They pretty much say, "I'll tell the politicians, you go do it."
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:03:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Not quite sure what I'd do... the only cops I know are all hoarding ammo and guns too, so I don't really see them going door to door looking for them.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:46:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I may not be one of the cops you know personally, but you can add me to the list of ones you know of who are hoarding Guns and ammo.
When I got my M4...I promised my wife no more toys for a couple of years.  Prior to the M4, it was a Ruger SRH in the .480, and a Benelli Motefeltro before that.  Oh, and a nice stack on gunsafe to accent my office somewhere there in the middle.  I have pretty much topped out on the gear for the M4...lotso mags, ammo, taclight, sling, etc. and just ordered 12 green followers.  didn't really need them...just could't pass it up.  One for a center inds. with a black follower, and maybe replace the blacks in the six british mags just for kicks.  Always on the hunt for somethink I don't really need!
Even started cheking out those romanina AK's to take up a slot in the safe. and ofcourse the bling that goes along with it.
Then....was looking at either a Mosin Nagant or a mauser to add to the safe.  NOt exactly assault grade firearms.....but i like the nostalgia that goes with them.  For the low cost of these...I should be able to comeup with some WDK money for them.  
The wife is going to buttstroke me with one of them if it shows up to her knowledge!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:37:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Two words: Civil Disobedience!

LF
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:06:33 AM EDT
[#10]
okay , call me ignorant..but what are you all talkin about..what is this S1034?????????
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 8:44:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I ask the LEOs in my small town, "What are you going to do if the politicians tell you to knock on doors and tell folks you're there for their guns?"  They pretty much say, "I'll tell the politicians, you go do it."
View Quote

[HAIL2]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:01:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And this pithy commentary from the only state ever to elect Hilarious to office. [LOLabove] [pound]
View Quote

Shows how very little you understand NY politics. There are 8 million democraps living in NYC and 3 million real people living in upstate, you do the math.

BTW I didnt live here when they elected her.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm prepared either way,
I bought a few RRA lowers and put them in the safe, Just in case political manuvering changes the current trend.
Bought them from Sableco at 95.00 ea. shipping included, so even if the ban sunsets I have platforms to build preban configured weapons, if it is renewed, I have SHTF weapons.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top