User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 32
Posted: 2/16/2009 11:36:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/17/2009 12:17:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks to Rainier arms and Black dog tactical.  I had my mags in hand from both sites in 2 days.  Thats pretty dam quick
Link Posted: 2/17/2009 8:12:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks to 44 mag for the D&H USGI mags and to Palmetto State Armory for my P mag shipment.   I can say without a doubt they are great company's to deal with.  Mine took about 5 days once I placed my order from each .  Now if I can get my DPMS 308 mags, I'll be set.
Link Posted: 2/17/2009 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#3]
ordered 2 30 rd.pmags from bravo and palmetto,about 2 weeks ago.both arrive with a week
Link Posted: 2/17/2009 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#4]
my order from mooneys just arrived - 10 blk 30 rd pmags.  took about a week and arrived per the tracking info they provided when they shipped (which was next day from my order).  great service
Link Posted: 2/18/2009 1:30:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Does that include magazine spring replacements?     Just came in yesterday after a 2 month long wait and it was well worth it.  I don't need any more magazines but like most of you say, its never enough.  C Products 6 30 rd AR magazine spring replacement kits.

I got rid of the followers because they shipped out their version with it.  I have more magpul Gen 3 followers than extra springs and floor plates.

Link Posted: 2/18/2009 2:27:15 AM EDT
[#6]
My 5x Black PMags (non-win) arrived a few days ago from Mooney's.  I'm happy.  Pics will be up this weekend.
Link Posted: 2/18/2009 1:21:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sandman99and9] [#7]
The big brown truck came today !!
He brought me 8 new pmags. 6 black non window and 2 F.G. windowed.
Got one with the ziploc bag. All the others in the white bags. The black ones came from G+R Tactical and the green from  Black Dog tac.
Any one want to start the bidding on the empty pmag ziploc bag ???  

Link Posted: 2/18/2009 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/18/2009 6:58:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I place my order via the  LaRue Tactical web sight on Sunday, Received This on Tuesday and range tested them all today!  All 6 performed perfectly with 100% feeding for the whole session.

Six 30 rounders from Fusil USA in a Hawkepak.
Link Posted: 2/18/2009 11:49:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Last week Palmetto had some black non-windowed Pmags in stock. Anyone receive shipment from them yet? Don't know if I am getting the old style or the new.
Link Posted: 2/19/2009 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I ordered three black pmags from Model 1 sales on Feb 6 and received them yesterday feb 18. I am very happy! these are my first pmags and I am hooked.
Link Posted: 2/19/2009 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Burklow:
Last week Palmetto had some black non-windowed Pmags in stock. Anyone receive shipment from them yet? Don't know if I am getting the old style or the new.

Got my black non windowed order of 5 from PSA on Monday- all new style. Pretty sure they've converted over.
Link Posted: 2/19/2009 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#13]

I ordered 3 from them on Feb. 4. They came about a week later and were the new style.

Link Posted: 2/19/2009 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#14]
I ordered 2 Pmags from Bravo Company on 2/5, and had them on 2/9.
Link Posted: 2/19/2009 2:06:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DaveyDug] [#15]
My seven C-Products mags showed up today.  

Six 30 round aluminum and one 20 round SS.

ETA: They came from Wideners.
Link Posted: 2/19/2009 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#16]
riflegear.com i ordered 10 black  30 rnd  Pmags last friday morning and got them in 2days mail. as far as pictures go i truly beleive everyone already nows what they look like
Link Posted: 2/19/2009 9:19:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Burklow] [#17]

Originally Posted By JohnStryker:

I ordered 3 from them on Feb. 4. They came about a week later and were the new style.

Answers my question. Thanks. I'll find out shortly if they drop free from my lower.

Link Posted: 2/19/2009 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#18]
+1 for Eric at magsllc.com. 2nd time in 2 weeks hes come through with Black Pmags Nonwindow at a great price...
Link Posted: 2/19/2009 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Answers my question. Thanks. I'll find out shortly if they drop free from my lower.

Burklow,

I was in a hurry when I first posted and forgot to mention that I did test the new style Pmags after reading a few posts about them not falling free. When I inserted the first one it was a bit tighter then the old style ones I had.  At first it did not fall free but after inserting it a few times it did. The other two were about the same. The more I tested them the better they got. The testing was done on a brand new Bushmaster btw.

Link Posted: 2/20/2009 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Burklow,

I was in a hurry when I first posted and forgot to mention that I did test the new style Pmags after reading a few posts about them not falling free. When I inserted the first one it was a bit tighter then the old style ones I had.  At first it did not fall free but after inserting it a few times it did. The other two were about the same. The more I tested them the better they got. The testing was done on a brand new Bushmaster btw.

Tight isn't so bad. Besides, I heard from Magpul and they said if anyone wants the old style that they'll trade back 1 for 1.

Link Posted: 2/20/2009 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#21]
I got Pmags from Del ton finally.  I ordered them 11/4/08 and got them today.  They are dated 2/09, but they are NOT the new style.  I don't really care, but I thought that all current production mags were the new style. Guess not.
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Don't count on it.  I ordered 6 of those from Palmetto last week and they delivered 10 minutes ago - all 6 were 2/09 production, in the old style.  I was sort of hoping they would be the new style myself..  Oh well..
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 2:25:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Ordered 5 30rd Black w/ windows from Brownells on 1/9. Just shipped out today! My 30rd black w/ no windows are still on backorder
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#24]
The three I ordered from DSG Arms on the 17th arrived today. They are the new style. Tried them in both my Spikes lower and Essential Arms lowers. They dropped free without a problem even without ammo.
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#25]

Burklow,

John,
Interesting, I got 5 new style in from Palmetto this week and tried them in my brand new Bushmaster also.  None dropped free at first.  after about 10-15 insertions 3 now drop free, 1 does about 1/2 the time and 1 is still tight and won't drop at all.  

Link Posted: 2/20/2009 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#26]
I ordered 5 Pmags from RifleGear Monday and got them today. I paid too much but at least I have them.
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 3:37:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: havagt1] [#27]
Ordered my PMAG's (2) on 2/17 from DSG Arms. Got them today. Are you kidding me?    Regular shipping. All in great shape. I am excited to start my collection. Build going good. Thanks to all on AR15.com for the info and help.
FYI  they are the new style.
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Ordered 6 pmags from riflegear 2 days ago, got my shipping confirmation today. I guess they are starting to catch up on production now.

BTW that is a nice LaRue mag pouch, me wants
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Got 3 black non windowed 30 round Pmags from  mags l.l.c.
$15.75 each. Ordered and recieved in less than 7 days.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 10:34:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fogman40] [#30]
I ordered one non windowed black pmag (30) round the night of 2/17/09 from DSG Arms and it arrived this morning 02/21/09. It is the new version, attaches and drops from my S&W MP15A correctly. It is my first pmag and I will be ordering more as finances allow. i am happy to get a Pmag.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#31]
I too ordered from DSG. They are a great company to deal with. Super fast shipping!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 1:57:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cjp] [#32]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#33]
I got my new style PMAGs from DSG Arms today. They have a 1/09 date code. They came in sealed plastic bags instead of the ziploc bags my older ones came in. I checked the fit in Stag and Sabre lowers and had no issues.
Link Posted: 2/21/2009 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#34]
I got 5 of the new style on thursday from palmetto, but I sold them to a friend because they were very tight im my Noveske lower. They were dated 2/09
Link Posted: 2/23/2009 12:18:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Ordered half a dozen black 30rnd PMags from M.A.G.S. LLC last weekend.  They got here Thursday. I've done business with them before, and got the same fast service.  Although last time they did send a shipping notice; I suppose they're swamped.
Link Posted: 2/23/2009 7:38:15 AM EDT
[#36]
My 5 Black PMAG's came in on the 21st. I put the Order in on the 17th. Mach 2 Tactical has really fast shipping, you are paying a few bucks more per mag with them but there shipping was cheap so it made up for it.. My Mags are Dated 02/09. I will be putting another order in online with them if they have the stuff I need.. I really need to get some Magpuls.. I notice the ranger plates are kinda the new fad right now but IMO Magpuls are much better for getting a grip on the mag.. so I need 5 FDE Magpuls and I also need to order the new Magpul Tactical Carbine training video, along with a BUIS.. I am going to go with another MI SPLP I find them to be the best you can get right now.. But anyway I am still waiting on my FDE PMAG's from Recon tactical but they say they are putting the orders in right from Magpul so the wait will be a while to say the least, in the mean time I will order some more PMAGs in Black or FDE if I can find any in stock when I get my next paycheck.. I just need 4 PMAG's for training but these others are just backup's since I want to get another LMT M4 but cannot find one and prolly never will..

Thanks again to Mach 2 Tactical
Link Posted: 2/23/2009 7:45:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Battl3fr0nt] [#37]

Where can I find a bandolier like that (Bandoleir/Mag Bag in the post on the first page???? the one that says LaRue on it .. I have been looking for somthing like that.. I have a Range Bag/backpack and it will hold 2 mags on each side and it has one big waterproof pocket for Ammo, ect ect.. I love it but I do need somthing like you have just to have it.. In about 2 weeks I will be putting in a order online for some stuff I need.. a BUIS, some Magpuls and a few other things and I want to add a bandolier like that
Link Posted: 2/23/2009 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By Battl3fr0nt:

Where can I find a bandolier like that (Bandoleir/Mag Bag in the post on the first page???? the one that says LaRue on it .. I have been looking for somthing like that.. I have a Range Bag/backpack and it will hold 2 mags on each side and it has one big waterproof pocket for Ammo, ect ect.. I love it but I do need somthing like you have just to have it.. In about 2 weeks I will be putting in a order online for some stuff I need.. a BUIS, some Magpuls and a few other things and I want to add a bandolier like that

http://www.laruetactical.com/

Link Posted: 2/23/2009 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#39]
I ordered from SGCUSA.COM on 02/16/09 and they were delivered today (black, old style pmags and 2 raffle tickets for a Noveske MLP Light Recce Rifle )

tim
Link Posted: 2/23/2009 9:11:22 PM EDT
[#40]
I order  5 mags from riflegear.com last week and my order was sitting on the mailbox today.
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Just received an email from Sinclair International (owned by Brownell's) that me mags were sent, after being on B.O. for two months.
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Received today my order for 3x black 30 round non-windowed Pmags from Palmetto. Dated Feb 2009, and are the OLD style.
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#43]
I got 5 more mags from SogArmory.  I actually sent an email to cancel the order 2 weeks ago, but I guess they decided to ignore me.  Either way, that order was $19 per 30 rounder.  Oh well.  I did get some from Bravo at the non-gouge price.  I have 12 now, so I think I'm good.  I don't need to hoard mags.
Link Posted: 2/24/2009 9:28:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Burklow] [#44]

Originally Posted By itschris:

I got 5 more mags from SogArmory.  I actually sent an email to cancel the order 2 weeks ago, but I guess they decided to ignore me.  Either way, that order was $19 per 30 rounder.  Oh well.  I did get some from Bravo at the non-gouge price.  I have 12 now, so I think I'm good.  I don't need to hoard mags.

Those that calling it hoarding, don't have whatever it is you're "hoarding."

Buy what you need, but it is good for demand to spread it out over time IMO.

Link Posted: 2/24/2009 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Received 5 new style 30rd black no window p-mags today. Ordered on 02/16/09. I had very good communication with Erik from MagsLLC and highly recommend him to anyone who wants good customer service.
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 12:04:53 AM EDT
[#46]
I ordered 10 30 Round Magpul Windowed Magazines from Brownells on 12/08/2008 and they were received on 02/24/2009.

Thanks Brownells!! It is great to pay a reasonable price and have them delivered.

They will get my next order when the new style ships.

Now I need my LWRC A6M3 that I ordered in June of 2008.
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 3:15:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Just received 20 black 30's from magsllc and they are the new style.  have 40 more coming from spikes and will update when i receive them.  they were to ship today.
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Received my order yesterday for three black 30 round non-windowed Pmags from Palmetto. Dated Feb 09 and are the OLD style.
Link Posted: 2/27/2009 4:10:38 AM EDT
[#49]
I ordered a dozen of the Steel CProducts mags from .44mag.com and they arrived in ~5 days.  They seem to be fairly well caught-up and deliver quicker than others.  I've ordered a fair bit from them and they always do well.  A friend ordered from them and had a couple springs come up short and they took care of him faster than most places ship.  .44mag.com has my confidence all the way..
Link Posted: 2/27/2009 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#50]
I placed my order with BravoCompanyUSA on 2-24-09 and it arrived today 2-27-09.

Ten D&H grey teflon  30 rnd with MagPul followers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 32
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top