Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/18/2004 6:10:57 PM EDT
Where are the good gun stores on I 40 in texas I wil be traveling thru there next week thanks Ray
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:46:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I-40 and Western. There is Wolflin Village on the left. Riverside Gun Shop is there and it's a HUGE gun shop. You'll see the burgandy canopy's on all the store fronts. Riverside is kind of in the middle of it all. You'll probably have to drive around the different shops to find it. I did.

There is also a small gun shop/indoor shooting range just north of there on western on your left called SharpShooters. Those are the only two I know of in Amarillo. I'm sure there are more but those two I have been to.

Edited out since I was informed about the "NO Personal Info" Rule.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Dupe some how... dunno how that happened.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top