Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2005 12:34:06 AM EDT
And A1 profile bbl or a cut down and re-threaded govt profile bbl. Where can I get one?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:55:32 AM EDT
[#1]
ADCO is known for their barrel work.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 2:30:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Nobody sells one, or makes one as a regular stock item. You will have to buy the barrel and have it cut down. They will also have to enlarge the gas port to get it to cycle reliably. This is not something for the average hobbiest.

Adco is probably your best choice. Choose your barrel, then ship it to Adco. They can also asseble the upper while its there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 2:35:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got two for sale right now.  Both have been thoroughly tested and run like champs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:57:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've got two for sale right now.  Both have been thoroughly tested and run like champs.

This reply is worthless without pics............
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:02:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This reply is worthless without pics............

The pics pretty much suck, but that's all I have for now.

50m sight in tartet with EOTech - the strays are offhand shots, the big hole is bipod supported shooting.  Ammo was 77gr SMK handloads:

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top