Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:44:20 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2006 6:24:23 AM EST by CTKurt]
I need a new castle nut and need to know where to go to get the right one. It is damaged and hideous. It is a 4 position. The threads are higher than the rest of the tube and the plastic stock is very plain looking with only an N marked under the lever. Thanks for any help.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:58:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/18/2006 7:01:23 AM EST by Bulldawg]
I do believe that there's a Colt stock.

ETA: Any castle nut should to the trick. Bravo Company carries individual parts here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:11:47 AM EST
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:13:00 AM EST
If you give me a day, I might have one in the ol' parts box you can have...

I'll IM you later after I look...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:19:11 AM EST
Great. Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:20:08 AM EST
Is there a "1" off to the left side of the screw, opposite the "N"?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:00:20 AM EST
Yes it has the 1. I didnt see that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:12:52 AM EST
That would be a Colt stock.

Top Top