Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 11:56:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 12:11:31 AM EST by tiengulden]
I hope some cases as collections, what calibre can.
You do not need those already used cartridge cases.
You can help me?
I can not convert US dollars from the bank, but I can provide some of the magazines in exchange for China's military.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:10:11 AM EST
Are you looking for fired cases?

I believe we cannot ship loaded rounds to China without a Department of State certificate.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:13:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 12:16:17 AM EST by tiengulden]

Originally Posted By long-rifle-tactical:

I believe we cannot ship loaded rounds to China without a Department of State certificate.

In our country, mail cases is legitimate.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:19:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By tiengulden:

In our country, mail cases is legitimate.

Understand but we have to worry about our Government, I will check with a person and find out what I can ship since I have thousands of different fired cases of brass of different types.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:44:28 AM EST
from Zak Smith

Those cases are on the ground.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:00:28 AM EST
I'll see what I can do, tiengulden.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:58:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By osprey21:
I'll see what I can do, tiengulden.

Collect some US production cases, if possible, please mail to me.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:01:10 AM EST
I have a round 6 very large bags of Brass and would select a few from all and be glad to mail you a box of them, let me know.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:35:10 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/12/2006 2:36:21 AM EST by tiengulden]

I have a round 6 very large bags of Brass and would select a few from all and be glad to mail you a box of them, let me know.

Thank you, but I am a poor (and your comparison), can not pay you US dollars.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:38:29 AM EST
Tiengulden,

Do you want the cases as they are found on the ground (recently fired), or do you want them clean and shiny?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:01:30 AM EST

Not asking for any money, I will send a few of each I have.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:28:03 AM EST
You guys are great and all for offering to help but this just seems a little too similar to those "money in your account from an African country" sort of schemes. Also, something about shipping ammunition to a communist country just doesn't seem right to me. Maybe it's just a military thing for me....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:56:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By ADrewzki:
You guys are great and all for offering to help but this just seems a little too similar to those "money in your account from an African country" sort of schemes. Also, something about shipping ammunition to a communist country just doesn't seem right to me. Maybe it's just a military thing for me....

Shipping a few spent cases is not ammunition. I seriously doubt that he has the means to reload them. Besides, it's not as if the Chinese govt doesn't already have access to as many US guns and ammo as they wish.

The guy is probably wanting some to show his friends, and be a collector.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:07:11 PM EST

tiengulden,

If all you want is the empty brass cases, IM me an address and I'll send you some. Don't worry about the postage stamps. Consider it a gift from your new American friends from AR15.COM or what we refer to ourselfs as ARFCOM.

sterling18

Also, if my memory is correct, I need to write your address in chinese, that's not a problem, I'm sure I can find someone to help me write the address. I work in NYC. I'm sure I can find a chinese person here or there.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:51:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By sterling18:
tiengulden,

If all you want is the empty brass cases, IM me an address and I'll send you some. Don't worry about the postage stamps. Consider it a gift from your new American friends from AR15.COM or what we refer to ourselfs as ARFCOM.

sterling18

Also, if my memory is correct, I need to write your address in chinese, that's not a problem, I'm sure I can find someone to help me write the address. I work in NYC. I'm sure I can find a chinese person here or there.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:58:24 PM EST

....but I can provide some of the magazines in exchange for China's military.

What does this mean?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:09:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/13/2006 12:16:35 AM EST by deadboi77]

Originally Posted By SUPERSPORT:

What does this mean?

The Chinese version of G&W for LE`s.But,
I`ve got some empties I can send out aswell.I don`t reload*yet*,so I have a few sitting around.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:08:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By deadboi77:

Originally Posted By SUPERSPORT:

What does this mean?

The Chinese version of G&W for LE`s.But,
I`ve got some empties I can send out aswell.I don`t reload*yet*,so I have a few sitting around.

Larger issue than our national military magazines are "knowledge of the weapons" and "knowledge of the aviation" and "knowledge of the ship and warships."
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:24:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/15/2006 5:26:11 AM EST by tiengulden]
delete
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:25:21 AM EST
Waiting always long!
Top Top