Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:50:53 PM EDT
Couple weeks back I think I found a chrome lined one for about 120-150. Am I dreaming?

I cant find it now.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:52:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, after searching for half an hour, the only lightweight 11.5" I could find was from CMMG.

CMMG HERE

Chrome Lined MOD4 11.5"Barrel

New Production Mil-Spec 11.5" Chrome Lined 5.56 chambered MOD4 barrel. MP tested. 1/7 twist. All NFA rules apply.

Price:  $265.95  

Not quite $120-$150, but it fits your wants.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
What you up to 'pooby????  A light weight, short carbine to jump with????
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What you up to 'pooby????  A light weight, short carbine to jump with????

I already got one.

I'm thinking of making my M4gery into a lighter carbine as well.

On the jump thing? I have been looking into making a jump with full combat gear and MFF gear. Of course I want to do it SF style with an MT1X. I have access to all the stuff, I just havent got around to it yet.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#4]
SAW carries them
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
SAW carries them

Link? no googly on them.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:59:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry.

www.specializedarmament.com/

The are a Colt dealer.  They are somewhat infamous so I thought you knew.  Policies and personalities aside, they carry all the genuine Colt stuff.  I got the R0933 lightweight 11.5" 1/7 chrome lined.  It wasn't cheap, but it was the real deal, not to say other choices aren't suitable.  My other 11.5" is a fluted HB 1/9 Bushy, it works very, very well.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:05:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sorry.

www.specializedarmament.com/

The are a Colt dealer.  They are somewhat infamous so I thought you knew.  Policies and personalities aside, they carry all the genuine Colt stuff.  I got the R0933 lightweight 11.5" 1/7 chrome lined.  It wasn't cheap, but it was the real deal, not to say other choices aren't suitable.  My other 11.5" is a fluted HB 1/9 Bushy, it works very, very well.

Aha! Yes, I remember now. Thanks for the link but I think I'll go with J&T chrome lined for 149, that must be the one I was thinking of.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top