Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/26/2007 3:23:37 PM EDT
I am working on a custom weapon, I want to use AR15 BUISs for sights, therefor I need to know exactly how much lower the railed gas block is compared to the A3 flat top upper. (so that I can build my front/rear rails at the same difference.) You can find out by puting a straight edge on the flat tops rail, then seeing how big the gap is between said straight edge and front gas  block.

My other opyion is: who make a non-folding front BUIS that fits on the railed handguard at the same height as the uppers deck?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
they make some that are for going on the end of free float tubes you could use those, and those would be the same height, as FF tubes are the same height as the upper height, dont know who makes em though but they are out there.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top