Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/24/2002 6:20:23 PM EDT
Ok guys... i need some help.

I recently picked up a CAR collapseable stock. It is the stock only. But, it is missing a part i need. The part in question is the little piece of metal that fits between the buffer lock ring, and the lower. It's teardrop shaped, fits around the buffer tube, and holds the rear takedown pin detent in place. I could point it out from a mile away, but every onlien place i've looked doesn't have a pic of it. IT usually comes with the collapseable stock, but this one was missing it. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you speaking of the Receiver End plate?

ARH
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]
If you need to pick one up then try this one made by GG&G, it doubles as a single point sling mount.
http://www.gggaz.com/products/RnP_SA.php
Mario
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
lol..... i don't know. Am i?

standard rifles don't have them, only the ones with collapseable stocks. I'll give that name a try.. see if i find anything. Thanks a bunch!
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 7:58:59 PM EDT
[#4]
ARH has it right, It's the Receiver end plate.

Edited to add: Now that I think of it, I actually have the G.G.&G. thingy on one of my AR's, which means I have an extra receiver end plate around somewhere.  Drop me an Email and if I can remember what I did with it, it's yours.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Now, I am afraid all of you are wrong, it is a thingamajig, also known as a doohicky.....

hmm, time for more beer
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top