Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/24/2002 5:20:23 PM EST
Ok guys... i need some help.

I recently picked up a CAR collapseable stock. It is the stock only. But, it is missing a part i need. The part in question is the little piece of metal that fits between the buffer lock ring, and the lower. It's teardrop shaped, fits around the buffer tube, and holds the rear takedown pin detent in place. I could point it out from a mile away, but every onlien place i've looked doesn't have a pic of it. IT usually comes with the collapseable stock, but this one was missing it. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 5:25:31 PM EST
Are you speaking of the Receiver End plate?

Link Posted: 9/24/2002 5:32:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/24/2002 5:33:05 PM EST by Mario_PC3C]
If you need to pick one up then try this one made by GG&G, it doubles as a single point sling mount.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 5:32:34 PM EST
lol..... i don't know. Am i?

standard rifles don't have them, only the ones with collapseable stocks. I'll give that name a try.. see if i find anything. Thanks a bunch!
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 6:58:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/24/2002 7:06:19 PM EST by Vinnie]
ARH has it right, It's the Receiver end plate.

Edited to add: Now that I think of it, I actually have the G.G.&G. thingy on one of my AR's, which means I have an extra receiver end plate around somewhere. Drop me an Email and if I can remember what I did with it, it's yours.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 7:43:24 PM EST
Now, I am afraid all of you are wrong, it is a thingamajig, also known as a doohicky.....

hmm, time for more beer
Top Top