Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2015 12:06:34 AM EDT
What's the best optic for hd and range? I'm a broke student kid who can't afford aimpoints. My budgets about 100-200. What red dots or optic would be good for hd and range duty while fitting that price range? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:13:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

What's the best optic for hd and range? I'm a broke student kid who can't afford aimpoints. My budgets about 100-200. What red dots or optic would be good for hd and range duty while fitting that price range? Thanks.
View Quote
Take a look at Primary Arms micro red dot. They get good reviews and are within your budget.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#2]
If you want red dot go to Primary Arms or get the Bushnell trs25
good budget 1-4 is the bushnell ar scope(175.00) or the millett dms 1(299.00)
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take a look at Primary Arms micro red dot. They get good reviews and are within your budget.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. PA w/ lower 1/3 riser.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Primary Arms regular ole red dot for $80 or so is a good sight. I had one a few years back and had no troubles with it. The micro dot is nice but for the price you cant beat the regular compM looking pa sight
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
If this is for possible HD use, practice w/irons until you can save up for something budget but decent, like an Aimpoint Pro or Meprolight RDS, either can be had for less than $400. If you simply must have something now but <$200 then another vote for Primary Arms.
Tomac
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top