Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 6:58:51 PM EDT
I got rails on one of my rifles now I need a foregrip and a sling swivel. You guys know where to the get a grip and does anyone make a swivel that will mount to the rails?

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:03:57 PM EDT
If you have a YHM fore end, you can get a screw in swivel made by uncle mike's. Brightflashlights sells them. I have a tango down fore grip that I like a lot, but I used to be issued a KAC fore grip that was also very good. bought my foregrip from Global Tactical Supply, aka Denny's. I think GG&G makes a swivel that attaches to the picatinney rail itself.
Top Top