Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2003 6:34:19 PM EDT
Approximately one year and 2 mos. ago I placed an order for 4 NIW Colt 30 round mags. This order was placed with none other than the infamous R-Guns. Well, to make long story short, when November arrived and my mags had not, I finally gave up on R-Guns and canceled my order via e-mail. Needless to say I received no confirmation of this. Today when I saw the return address on the box, I just about fainted. When I opened the box the mags were just as described. Thanks R-Guns for finally getting my mags to me. I apologize for all the names I called you. It was worth the wait.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Proof that the end is really near... hell just froze over... [;)]

Glad you got your mags...
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Did they ever refund your CC in all that time???  
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:55:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmmmm- 14 months for $100 or so worth of in stock merchandise.  And you're apologizing.  Amazing.

I have a $1,000,000 piece of property to sell which I will let go for only $100,000.  Wanna buy it?  I'll forward you my PO box for the check.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:50:19 AM EDT
[#4]
yeah, why apologize, it should never take a year to get some mags, and what , to save a couple dollars over someone that has the mags in stock. RGUNS can kiss my ass, i been waiting over 2years for my order..lol.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:55:08 AM EDT
[#5]
That was a long wait for something that is readily avaliable.  On the good side; at least you got it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:06:05 AM EDT
[#6]
R-Guns suck...you call to ask a question, some rude braindead ass answers the phone, short terse replies, never a thanks for calling, goto hell...nothing...

I too ordered 2 of those Colt mags and never got them....about 10 months ago...I gave up and got mags elsewhere....

They can rot in hell....If you turds at R-Guns are reading this, you suck...
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#7]
The tone of my post evidently was not sarcastic enough. I think you guys are holding back to much. Let em know how you really feel!
[chair]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top