Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/13/2003 6:25:19 AM EDT
I know I got the cheapest one possible "G2 NITROLON" but at least I got my feet wet now. I got an OD colored one for my M-4 project, & I plan on putting it on the front sight mount when I have the GG&G installed fold down front sight put on. I hope to have it boxed & shipped by tomorrow for that phase. I bought it at the Houston gun show yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 7:11:06 PM EDT
G2's are great lights for the money. I have heard they work very well as AR15 weaponlights. IMHO, if you don't have a currently light on your rifle, and you can't afford an M9XX series, you [i]should[/i] have a G2 mounted. At least until you can afford a dedicated weaponlight. I figure with a Fobus mount and short bolt-on rail you can have a light setup for less than $75. Of course a $300 SureFire and $350 RASII/SIR are going to be a better setup. But not everyone has that cash to lay into a setup like that. The G2 is a decent little light. It's as good on a rifle as it is in your pocket. In short, I agree with you that this light rocks! [beer]
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 9:24:31 AM EDT
I think ERVERYONE, gun-person, or not should have a G2. For the money, they are great!! I am actually thinking about buying everyone a G2 for Christmas this year. Talk about easy shopping!! Monty
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 11:20:40 AM EDT
I bought mine from Delta Press at the gun show for $30 even. I would guess if you bought 10 or more for present you could probably find a store that would cut you a special price. I thought $ was a good price as they were the cheepist I found at the gun show. Hard to believe as they are so over priced on all their other products in the catalog.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 6:49:22 AM EDT
Top Top