Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2005 7:24:13 PM EDT
and placed an order for everything I needed for my first AR.  After about 2 months of planning, I gave in and submitted my orders for all my parts.  Now, I have to wait for all my parts to be delivered.  I must have checked the mail 20 times yesterday before my dad finally told me that it was a holiday and they don't deliver the mail that day .  So here I am sitting on my arse, looking at all these lovely rifles you all have, while I wait for Mister Mail Man to pay me a visit.  oh mailman, mailman.  wherefore art thou mailman.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Itsa good feeling though. Kinda like the day before christmas when you know our going to make out good.  I got it all in one day and felt let down after.  The only way to fill the void is to keep ordering stuff
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#2]
well what did you get??? DETAILS!!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Post pics when everything shows up.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, what a wonderful feeling!!  I know it's frustrating, but like someone else mentioned, after it shows up theres a bit of a letdown knowing nothing else is coming.

And of course, pics are required when you do get everything!!

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#5]
NOW YOU HAVE US WOUNDERING (WHAT DID YOU ORDER)
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:23:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
NOW YOU HAVE US WOUNDERING (WHAT DID YOU ORDER)

Roger that.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top