Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/17/2008 5:01:59 PM EDT
I was trying to decide what to put together for AR-15 number 15, (No. 14, nd LMT is just waiting for the upper to come back from ADCO). Well I decided, I saw that Bravo Company has their BCM 16" inch midlength upper back in stock so I ordered one, along with an LMT BCG. I'm leaning toward putting it on a Sabre Defense lower and adding a DD Omega 9" rail. I've read great stuff about the BCM midlength, what do y'all think?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#1]
i think you better spend all that money before obama "redistributes" it
i think you need to build a .50 beowolf. sbr with a 5 inch barrel and post pics. of you one handing it. ..... at least thats what id do ... minus the one handing part ...
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was trying to decide what to put together for AR-15 number 15, (No. 14, nd LMT is just waiting for the upper to come back from ADCO). Well I decided, I saw that Bravo Company has their BCM 16" inch midlength upper back in stock so I ordered one, along with an LMT BCG. I'm leaning toward putting it on a Sabre Defense lower and adding a DD Omega 9" rail. I've read great stuff about the BCM midlength, what do y'all think?

15ARs?  DAMN I'm jelous.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#3]
15 AR's isn't that like having 15 dicks?  you can only use one at a time!
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy crap, dude. I'm working on #7 and #8 and I thought I had too many. Are you planning on starting up a small militia? If you are, I want in.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
15 AR's isn't that like having 15 dicks?  you can only use one at a time!

hahaha
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#6]
figure I can outfit at least one rifle squad!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top