Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 12:37:08 PM EDT
I want to post my 700th post here, because the AR15 rifles discussion board is the most entertaining in my opinion, not only can you laugh or make fun of people (in jest, of course) but almost every thread is informative and gives new insights to the very center of this board, namely the AR15 rifle itself. That's why this is AR15.com, not: AR15accessories.com, or AK47.com, or Handguns.com, or IamSoCoolCauseIpostDinnerPics.com, or even AWbandiealreadyanddontcomeback.com (altough that would be interesting!), but AR15.com

Alright, lets go for 1000 posts....

Doggonit, SIG out everybody

(I haven't said 'SIG out' in a while, like 6 months)
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#1]
And this has to do with rifles, barrels, lowers and more, how? [;)]
[beer]

Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok ok ok, just to please you (No! That wasn't gay!):

Does anyone know if Bushmaster will change the Carbon 15, or will it remain the same?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I think WAY to many people are worried about their "post count". Quality of what you have to say should take precedence over quantity. I've seen guys run up huge post counts in relatively short times, but 3/4 of their posts are " Buy Bushmaster, Colt sucks, my friend the SEAL said, ETC.". How many posts are out their that say EXACTLY the same thing as the reply one or two before. Just a thought
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I celebrate my 700th post, this is my fave place on this website
View Quote

Liar! I see you in the Shotgun Forum all the time! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
You got me... but there's been little action there and all that there was was about pumps and hunting...
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You got me... but there's been little action there and all that there was was about pumps and hunting...
View Quote

I guess I'm going to have to get my NIB Benelli M1014 out of the safe it has been sitting in for a couple of months now and get it DIRTY just so we'll have something to talk about in the Shotgun Forum. I just cannot bring myself to do it yet...[:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top