Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/25/2003 1:25:56 PM EDT
Since I just got my Bushy M4A3 last week, I can't keep my hands off of it! It is just a damn beautiful gun and I think my SIG and Glock are lonely now
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny, I call mine trouble and touch it all the time too. When I'm feeling especially randy I ask my wife if she want's any trouble, but she usually say's no.

We are talking about what I think we are ???

[:)]

Just fooling with ya. Congrats!
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 1:47:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got mine put together with a single point sling and t goes everywhere around the house with me.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I pee with mine slung [:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:28:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, I wear one around the house all the time. [BD]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Last week i finally got my CQB solutions SOP sling for my M4, I have been slinging to myself and sleepin with it next to me.
How long before my family decides I am developing an obsessive compulsive disorder?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#6]
And I thought I had problems. [whacko] [:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I know that Feeling !!!
I love Playing with them Also !!! [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Last week i finally got my CQB solutions SOP sling for my M4, I have been slinging to myself and sleepin with it next to me.
How long before my family decides I am developing an obsessive compulsive disorder?
View Quote

They think I am likee that now![bd]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:19:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I know what you mean...

I got my RRA CAR UTE 10 days ago, shot it again today. Got around 460 rounds through it, shooting just gives me a good excuse to clean (fondle!) the gun [img]http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1641580.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#10]
We need a pic.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I run around the house and do room clearing.(no ammo) till i get bored.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#12]
 Oh Yeah, I watched Band of Brothers (about 10 hours ) Holding my Para Ordnance .45
(closest thing I had to a WWII piece)
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I run around the house and do room clearing.(no ammo) till i get bored.
View Quote

Hehe, me too![:d]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#14]
My family had an intervention... they said something was wrong when you take your gun to the Head with you
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:54:56 PM EDT
[#15]
hehe....that's how it is everytime I get a new gun!....or Broad for that matter![:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#16]
The addiction/obsession we all seem to share can only be mirrored by one other such addiction/obsession. They call it CRACK! But whereas CRACK quickly seperates the person from his money with nothing left to show for it. Atleast with our impulse, we have beautiful black rifles that will retain their value. Not to mention we don't walk around society commiting crimes in order to attain money for our habit! Those who speak against us just don't understand our love for our right to keep and bear arms. Law abiding citizens would do nothing to endanger our constitutional rights. Down with the AWB!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:25:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Jesus H. Christ!  You guys are a bunch of sick bastards doing just what I do!  

Since I picked up my M16 in March 2002 I handle it at least once a day when I'm home.  I don't do CQB drills with it and I don't take it to the crapper but I do have it within arms reach more often than not.  Since I have a right to not bear witness against myself I'll just stop there.
It [b]NEVER[/b] gets old and I don't regret selling all of my semi-auto junk to get it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:29:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Jesus H. Christ!  You guys are a bunch of sick bastards doing just what I do!  

Since I picked up my M16 in March 2002 I handle it at least once a day when I'm home.  I don't do CQB drills with it and I don't take it to the crapper but I do have it within arms reach more often than not.  Since I have a right to not bear witness against myself I'll just stop there.
It [b]NEVER[/b] gets old and I don't regret selling all of my semi-auto junk to get it.
View Quote

I dont take one to the crapper. But it is always withing mere feet of me when I am in my room, and often with me when I am downstairs.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Thank God, I´m not alone with this... [:D]

MN
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top