Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2003 8:09:39 AM EDT
I checked out the Crossroads Gun Show here in Phoenix Saturday. It was a great opportunity to view sights and scopes first hand. I looked through several model ACOGs, Eotechs and Aimpoints. Also checked out the Trijicon Reflex..... Now to make a decision on which one to get for the new Carbine I DID BUY at the show. Yes, I got carried away and picked up a new Colt Match Target M4 A3. It's a neat little gun not only for me but a good one for my 11yo son to shoot. It has the 14.5" barrel with 1:7 twist. Primary use will be plinking, coyote hunting and possibly some IPSC competition. I like the ACOG TA11 but damm it's a pricy SOB. I also like the smaller TA31.
At some point in the future I'll be picking up a 24" Bushmaster Varminter. I'll equip that with a regular long range hunting scope (Zeiss or Swarovski) so the one for the M4 will be my shorter range scope. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
--RR

Link Posted: 7/23/2003 2:19:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought the same rifle a few weeks ago and really like it. Right now it is wearing a TA50-4 that I could not pass up, ($450.00 NIB at a close out) but I think I'll end up with a Aimpoint on the Colt and move the TA50 to an HK. Congrats on the Colt, I hope you enjoy it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top