Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2003 11:41:41 AM EDT
cause the voices said to stay home and clean the gun,s.hahahahahaha.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:50:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Wish I had that option.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea me to.You know one can alway,s just walk away.Might piss off a few people(who would then have to do for themself,s).But a nice little village on coastal thailand or veitnam.Would,nt cost much to live.Ah well one can alway,s dream.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Sometimes I'll get my AR or one of my 1911s, take it apart completely and clean every piece. I think I have an obsesive compulsive disorder. If I go 3 weeks between outings all of my guns will have had been cleaned at least twice.

I'm crazy!!!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#4]
heh heh heh

read sig...
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:33:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not going to work today...or tomorrow...or the day after that...'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A JOB BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Just got laid off...I had planned to spend a week or so burning up some lead...but I'm just now getting over a case of Bubonic Plague, SARS, or atleast Bronchitis lol, and it's rained every day since Tuesday, and it's gonna rain every day 'til next Friday, according to the weather report.  Well, at least ALL my guns will get cleaned...even the AKs! [;)]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top