Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/25/2005 3:23:39 AM EDT
Ever do this before? For some reason I cannot get the replacement hammer to work with the stock RRA trigger. I followed what directions came with the gun. That is: take out the old hammer, take the disconnector off the stock trigger, buffer and buffer retainer, and selector switch. After some 2 hrs of trying last night I cannot get the new hammer to work in the gun. Will call the manf today, but thought perhaps someone has done this before. I am thinking that this may not be dobale on a RRA stock trigger.....?
The gun shure looks great with a 29 " futted barrel hanging on it, but if it can't shoot not much use other than a flower pot.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:59:07 AM EDT
If you have the 2-stage trigger, it's non-compatible with the Safety Harbor UL hammer...you'll need a standard semi trigger to properly interface with the new hammer.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:50:23 AM EDT
tag for the bumpfiring video
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:56:37 AM EDT
Sluggo, Thanks... hell for the money UL cannot tell me this in the first place? Makes me wonder about the entire purchase........
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:35:36 AM EDT
Walter's a good guy...he just intended the UL to be used w/std trigger components. I have a UL and it's great. I put mine on a DPMS single-shot lower because I couldn't stand having the extra magwell...when I could have a different upper on it and be using it for something useful.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:32:06 PM EDT
Sluggo, I got the thing put together and may head for the range on Sunday. Was interested on what sort of groups at what range you have got with yours...?

Dan

PS: BTW, mine is the UL 50, not Walter's gun, but almost the same. ( added just for clerification).
Top Top