Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 3:38:36 PM EDT
I just picked up some ammo at a gun show and am having a hard time finding out more info on it.
here are some pics of the box it came in and the back of the cartrige.
It seams to soot real nice and is powerful.
Thanks for any help.
Aaron

http://internav.net/case.JPG
http://internav.net/round.JPG
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey! Vol! Glad to have you on board. If it shoots fine, use it. If it works well in your rifle, pick a bunch up. By-the-buy--where'd ya get it from?  Thanx from a former Memphis "Mud Islander."
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]
ceraldi--I did a quick "search" on our AR-15 Forum and saw on 12-13 May 2005, there was action on this ammo. Boxer primed, and decent stuff, a real "keeper!"--regards.  Woody
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I got some of this stuff included with my rifle when I purchased it.  I don't know it's source, and did a web search with not much luck.

Functioned fine,  wasn't shooting for groups.

I'd like to get more, and have saved a few boxes because of the one thing I noticed about it.  It puts out a fireball that would make any dragon jealous.  I think you could read by it.

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:59:07 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the comments guys, yeah it dose spit fire... also it seams to pack a punch as well, big concussion from it.

I dont remember they guy I got it from but it was in a big box with a lot of the 30rd boxes in it at the Nashville gun show over the weekend. maybe there will be more next time it rolls into town. if I knew id be so good id have picked some more up at $20/150 rounds
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:12:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah good stuff I only have 1 bandolier left! its M193 specks
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top