Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 2:26:23 PM EDT
Just started as another M4 and has some how evloved into a beast of its own.  Little by little, tinker by tinker. Part by part. Who would have known I would have taken this little gun this far.  I am lost as what I can do to it next or should I just move on to my next build
This Little Superior Arms Lower and Upper started its life in Colorado with a local Law enforcement officer , He traded it to me in WV. It traveled many mile by UPS to my FFL dealer where I handled it with kid gloves while putting it back together, Every one admired it and the FFL dealer wanted it, He made me an Offer that was hard to refuse. But I held out and took her to my house and made her a home inside my safe. I went ahead and purchased a cheap scope and mount spacer. Then Added a 2 stage trigger

I waited patiently. Looking for the right optic. Searching the gunshops and the gunshows till I found this aimpoint to put on top of her.

Next I found I found a Magpul Stock and a nice Mad BUIS w/tr dot and gave her a Nice tactical bed to lay in while on any trips

Next but not last, I was offered a Knight Arm  RAS M4 rail for my M5 rail

I guess she needs a matching Black rubber grip,TR front sight, maybe a Sure fire TacLite and laser, Other then those  I think it has mostly finished its evolution, unless someone knows something that I have forgotten
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Impressive transformation.

Really like what you done with it. Nice work!!  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd say other than a black grip, and a rail mounted light you're gun is CHERRY. Beautiful man, nice work!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#3]
these little bastard rifles...they just sit there looking innocent then they call out for more stuff....

oh, and i noticed that the curtains evolved also.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
these little bastard rifles...they just sit there looking innocent then they call out for more stuff....

oh, and i noticed that the curtains evolved also.

Thanks redfisher,moto89, and viahj for the kind words.
What the cat got the rest of yours tonges.

Yea my wifes curtains evolve all the time. I never know if I am in the right house or not
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice work.

It's fun to make a firearm yours. I'm loving building my AR. Picking and choosing the goodies that you like. The list changes as you go.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#6]
very nice
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#7]
get rid of that OD ERGO or whatever it is and go with a Black MIAD.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
get rid of that OD ERGO or whatever it is and go with a Black MIAD.  

looking for one as we speak
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Much better than the first posted picture. Must have sucked shooting from the hip to look through your scope I am sure you will like your Aimpoint much better. Nice setup.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks Great
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks every one
I think I know what my next build will be. 338 spectre
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:37:10 PM EDT
[#12]
What about a .300 fireball?  I have always had a love affair with those little buggers...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What about a .300 fireball?  I have always had a love affair with those little buggers...

I had that idea but after reading about the 338 spectre I have changed my mind
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Got me thinking of my latest evolution.
Started a standard Bushmaster 16 inch A2...

YHM lightweight forearm, TD Battlegrip and VFG, ACE SOCOM stock and EOTech 551...

CMT flat-top upper, ADCO M4 profile to the barrel, YHM Phantom flash hider, YHM flip-up front and rear sights...

Next up is a Aimpoint M2, Magpul trigger gaurd and a Badger Tactical latch...  Then she'll be complete, I think
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:41:56 AM EDT
[#15]
nice Ar man, Hell of a great project
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#16]
I think I am going to go ahead and buy a  Teppo Jetsu for my next upper in 338 spectra.
I like the idea of his Round and seems very practical.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh, man... The degenerative progression of BRD shown stage by stage...

Feels good doesn't it?!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Nice stick
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#19]
nice weapon you have there! Good work!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:52:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Feels good doesn't it?!

Oh wait...  Just wait until I post what I am doing with my 870 .  It is going to be the cat's ass!
I love tax time.  The money almost literally burns a hole getting out of my wallet.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:58:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Feels good doesn't it?!

Oh wait...  Just wait until I post what I am doing with my 870 .  It is going to be the cat's ass!
I love tax time.  The money almost literally burns a hole getting out of my wallet.

Cool deal man, When you get it finished try to post some pics in this post for everyone to see.

Any one else got any Detailed pics of there start to finish builds. I would love to see what everyone else is doing and what they started with.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#22]
up
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top