Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/24/2006 11:19:35 AM EDT
Does anyone know what the battery life is for this optic at various settings? I have called Valdada but they do not answer the phone and have not returned my message.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:04:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:30:21 PM EDT
I have the same question. It's also interesting that your not getting an answer. I am very close to buying this scope.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:40:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/1/2006 11:41:04 PM EDT by Onslaught]

Originally Posted By sovereign:
Does anyone know what the battery life is for this optic at various settings? I have called Valdada but they do not answer the phone and have not returned my message.

Keep calling... every time I've called, and actually gotten an answer, it's the same guy, so it's definitely not a "team" of employees waiting to answer your call. They DON'T return their messages, but when you do get them on the phone, they will answer every question you have and talk to you for 20 minutes about their products.

You'll probably get an answer regarding a specific power setting, but "various settings" would require a lot of testing.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:18:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By zydeco76:
I have the same question. It's also interesting that your not getting an answer. I am very close to buying this scope.

E-mail or call Mike at CS guns I`ll bet he can answer your question.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:10:50 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DonD:

Originally Posted By zydeco76:

E-mail or call Mike at CS guns I`ll bet he can answer your question.

I already did. He has an idea and gave some numbers, but does not know.
Top Top