Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 2:27:59 PM EDT
Anyone tried the IMI SS109 or 45 ACP that Widener's has started importing?    Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
IMI ss109=Top of the line

I don't know about their 45 ACP but it's most likely just as good.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I purchased a case of the 45 ACP from wideners.  This was my first go around with IMI for handgun.  Glad to report no isssues with 600 ronds gone and 400 left to burn.  The ss109 and M193 stuff are fine.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#3]
They are both fine.  IMI is also making or just finished making Winchester's m855 loading.  I have shot both and had no problems other than Wideners prices which are not that great and their new staff that is ignorant, imbred and rude (I live in the same town).

Search the web, you should be able to find better prices and smarter folks to deal with.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top