Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2015 6:52:59 AM EDT
See link: IMI Defense mags and some other stuff

IMI Defense on Defense Review
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:10:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one of the 5.56mm mags.  It works quite well but it  somewhat tight in the 3 lowers I have tired it in.  Great range mag, again, not priced competitively so I never bought any more.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
From the article:

Photo above shows difference between old G1 5.56 magazine and the newer G2 5.56 30-Round Enhanced Magazine. I like both. The G2 Enhanced mag features a round-count viewing window.
View Quote

Is it the Israeli government he's referring to, regarding the magazine on the left being a 'GI' magazine?
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 5:36:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Its G1 not GI,  IMI Defense their first version of their polymer mag, not to be confused with the old Orlite Israeli magazines from the 80's.

My first experience with the G1 magazine and its the same one now two years old:

AR15 Accessories for Combat part II

For the record I'm currently working on AR15 Accessories for Combat part III ETA January 2016
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Had good experiences with the G1 IMI mags.... and they run 300BLK like champs. Not "pretty", but they work well.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:19:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Its G1 not GI,  IMI Defense their first version of their polymer mag...
View Quote

My bad, thanks.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top