Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2003 1:52:33 AM EDT
 Does anyone remember reading about hydraulic buffers? It is a system that does away with the spring. It acts like a car shock almost. If so, does anyone know any advantages to it? If so, where can I find it? Thanks...
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:43:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Colt Light Machine Gun Hydrolic Buffer (if you are interested in buying it please IM me)  However it does not do away with the spring.  I think Oly sells a pnuematic buffer that does away with the spring but I am not 1000% sure.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:03:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a Colt Light Machine Gun Hydrolic Buffer (if you are interested in buying it please IM me)  However it does not do away with the spring.  I think Oly sells a pnuematic buffer that does away with the spring but I am not 1000% sure.
View Quote

Yes olympic makes a pnuematic buffer I believe it sells for around 120 or so
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys... in a week or so.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 12:59:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I still say WHY?
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We have them for $129. Smoother cycling, reduced recoil, adjustable, and no sproing noise.  Comes with instructions and a lifetime warrantee.  

Curt
Olympic Arms
[email][email protected][/email]
View Quote

Dude. When are you gonna fix my gun?
It's been there for over 6 months.

Stop selling your crap here and go in the back room and fix my gun!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 11:02:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Kingsbrook,
I hate to tell you that being rude to the people who fix your stuff doesn't get you anywhere. Just remember that the way to talk and treat them dictates how your service will be. You treat them bad and you might be in for a wait because they don't have to tolerate your BS. They are there to provide a service and if you decide to start yelling you will get shuffled to the bottom of the stack. Sometimes companies are really busy and can't get to the repairs easily. So just sit back and be patient you will get your rifle fixed.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top