Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2005 2:08:37 PM EST
I just took possession of my first AR, it's a RRA Varmit w/ a 18" SS barrel and
a free float handgaurd. My question is how does one go about removing the handgaurd
from the upper receiver?

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:27:19 PM EST
Somebody out there must use FF hand gaurds...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:47:02 PM EST
I too have a AR with the FF handguards. I read somewhere about a strap of some sort but I'm not sure what type to get and how to go about removing the handguards. Any help out there?hinking.gif
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:33:41 AM EST
I just posted the same question in the build it yourself forum. It is currently on page five "getting FF tube off" or something like that. Im guessing it will help. Helped me. Good luck.
Top Top