Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 5:46:16 PM EDT
can someone tell me how to remove the gas block. I removed the two allen screws but it will still not move. There appears to be a roll pin, but what is it securing??????

Thanks in advance......
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:54:20 PM EDT
That's your gas tube roll pin on top, and your swivel rivet on the bottom.  Generally once everything else has been removed, you'll have to knock it loose by LIGHTLY tapping on the back of the rail section with a rubber or plastic mallet.  You may have to heat it with a torch to get it to expand if it's really on there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top