Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2011 5:38:28 AM EDT
I'm thinking of picking up a used RRA NM A4 upper. I would like to add a harris bipod to it. Do the  national match uppers have an inner free float tube and a standard handguard over that? Where could I attach the bipod?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:49:56 AM EDT
[#1]
go to the Harris site and they have a little bipod stud mount for the bottom of a standard handguard...I have one...it works very well.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
go to the Harris site and they have a little bipod stud mount for the bottom of a standard handguard...I have one...it works very well.

Perfect! Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the same RRA NMA4 upper and I have the Uncle Mikes adapter that bolts inside the handguard.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top