Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2006 2:15:52 AM EST
Please tell me what web sight or to call, to go to to get the ATF SBR Forum, to get a SBR upper legal?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:48:03 AM EST
titleII.com You will need to do a Form 1 and the Citizen Cert.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:29:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2006 4:29:52 AM EST by WILDBILL756]
What is a Citizen cert? Thank Airgun1 for the help.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:24:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/1/2006 5:24:50 AM EST by SC8642]
Citizen certification form=proof that you are a citizen

and don't forget the fingerprints if not going Trust/Corp route...
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:26:50 AM EST
Do it now. Paperwork takes some time.

I am chomping at the bit because I can't even start my paperwork until I get the serial for the reciever I just ordered.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:36:30 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:48:11 AM EST
Your main concern should be finding out if your local CLEO will sign. If not, go to the Hometown site and research / ask about the state rules regarding LLC or Trust.
Top Top