Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2003 6:59:26 AM EDT
Here is the deal, I'm broke, but I am addicted to the SPR.  How can I build a SPR clone upper either from scratch or with my existing colt A2 hbar at a semi reasonable price.  I know accuracy costs money, but with 4 mouths to feed I need a good compromise. Thanks for all your feedback!
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 7:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]
You could:

Sell the Colt upper for the overinflated price Colts draw and then:

Buy:

1 Bushy 20inch HBAR (fluted if you want the light weight)
1 Cheap T-numbered upper
1 KAC FF RAS
1 KAC 600M backup rear
1 PRI folding Front sight
1 (either OPs INc's mounting system that you can't buy the suppressor for) OR KAC's QD comp or Troy's CQB spec mount that you can buy the suppressor for.
1 (if you get the suppressor) buy the PRI gasbuster CH    IF NOT just add the big latch to a regular handle.

That without suppressor and gasbuster should cost you about $350-$400 after the sale of your upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top