Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/7/2005 10:19:12 AM EDT
I have a RRA upper with standard handguards. I was gifted a GG&G vertical grip. It looks like it fits on a rail of some type (piccatiny(sp)....). It is plastic and grey in color. I don't want to spring for a new set of handguards with the rails already machined into it. What are my other options?

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:25:18 AM EDT
Check around they make small rails that bolt and or clamp onto the handguards, but you need to take the HG off to install.
Here is a link for what I am talking about. you will have to find one to fit you weapon this is only a example

Link to Global Tacticle
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:27:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:29:20 AM EDT
They make rails that attatch to your handguards. I think CMMG may still have them. And they are fairly inexpensive. I had a VG attatched to one, and it worked ok.

My only real complaint was the amount of wiggle in it.

I ended up getting the GGandG rail system instead.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:32:09 AM EDT
Thanks very much.
Top Top