Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2007 11:35:25 AM EDT
I have never used it but I bought it before I got my RRA. My RRA does not have a mil-spec tube unlike what I thought.  How much would a never been used one cost that is not in the wrapper.  It is just sitting in my bucket of assesories with all the UTG Holsters, extra bandos, etc.  I was just wondering what a decent price would be.

V/r

Scott
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I have recently seen new-in-the-box ones ranging from $175 to $200.

Even though yours has never been on a weapon, you will be hard to find someone paying a "new" price for it when they can buy one they know is new.

I would price it somewhere between $150 and $170 if you want to sell it.

Hope this helps.  If you have it priced for awhile and no one bites, drop the price incrementally until it sells or until you decide to keep it.

Or you could spend another $50 and get a mil-spec buffer tube and keep it yourself.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:52:31 AM EDT
[#2]
If you really like the stock, just get a mil spec tube..as suggested above.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#3]
go to DSARMS.COM and get a mil-spec tube for $20
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Rather than see you go through too much effort and to be a nice guy, I 'll take it off your hands for $25.

Seriously, EE it starting at 10% off of new.  Post good pics to show it is in new shape.  My guess is around 70-80% of new and you will have a sale.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top