Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 6:08:38 AM EST
I just ordered a RRA rifle. They didn't have the complete rifle that I wanted so I pieced the one together with a complete upper that I wanted and a standard lower minus the buttstock, tube, and spring. The dealer told me that the upper that I want is going to take 4-6 weeks and the lower should take up to 90 days. Is this normal time or is there a chance that it will get to me a little sooner?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:01:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/13/2004 7:01:18 AM EST by caneau]
My upper ordered before the ban expired took almost 4 weeks. The lower might come in sooner, I've reports of a week or two. In any case, don't hold your breath.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:10:47 AM EST
When I ordered my parts, RRA told me to check with their dealers that are listed on their website. They stated their dealers were more apt to have in-stock and probably a better price. They were right. They want you to buy from their dealers instead of directly from RRA's.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:17:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By caneau:
My upper ordered before the ban expired took almost 4 weeks. The lower might come in sooner, I've reports of a week or two. In any case, don't hold your breath.

Ditto, ordered 4 weeks before ban, got it day after sunset! SHWEET!

It may take a little longer now, as the orders are up a little due to the sudden "curiousity" in semi-autos.
Top Top