Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 5:14:54 PM EDT
Hello all,

How long have people been waiting for RRA rifles on back order? I know the web page
says 30-60 days but I was wondering what actual experiences are.

I have an Elite CAR on order. It's been about 5 weeks so far. Guess I have some more
waiting to do. Anyone have any clue how they are doing on filling orders?

One thing was interesting to note. Their web page used to say lower receivers would ship
in (like) 4 months. Now it says ready for immediate shipment! I wonder what happened.

Thanks!
-Stooxie
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:17:11 AM EDT
[#3]
One week
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I gotta ask, why would anyone EVER wait for a RRA??? This is coming from a RRA dealer and someone that owns several of them. Point being that there are just as good (if not better) AR's out there for the money!
C4
www.GRTactical.com

This isn't a flame or snippy little comment at you.  Just want to hear your opinion on this.  I like RRA also, but I also like being an educated buyer also.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome to the club... my first post on the forum was this exact same question!  

Honestly, it might be a while.  I waited 14 weeks, but that was because I wanted some less popular options, and was picky and willing to wait.  Most people seem to get theirs in 8-9 weeks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered a NM lower from Rock River and got mine in exactly one week.  This, despite my dealer having to wait nearly 2months for his exact same lower (he ordered in middle may, got it latter part of july).  I included a nice letter when i sent my check...could this be the reason?  Probably didn't hurt.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Shoulda shopped around, I have them in stock hr

Just because I didn't buy it from you doesn't mean I didn't shop around.

-Stooxie
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top