Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/7/2003 9:11:01 PM EDT
I have one that I haven't used/tested yet (did finish destroy the bad mag it replaced).

So are these mag bodies holding up?

Thanks

CRC
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:24:19 AM EDT
[#1]
They work great! You should be thankful you were able to score these when you could. I bought a good amount when they were first available. I would keep them aside if they are your only new mags. Keep using those old ones until they don't function anymore and sell them as range mags on here...no don't do that...I might be a sucker and buy them...sell them on E-Bay!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:15:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Per the law I just had one mag to replace and I did.

Thanks for the update. I will put it away for SHTF and use only my range mags except I will test it out first before I put it away.

CRC
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine still work/look great.

Sly
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top