Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2004 10:01:20 AM EDT
My JP hammer has no J pin that would retain the hammer pin.  I would like to put one in there if possible by removing it from a spare hammer.  Don't want to break anything.
thanks,
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Call JP and ask them whats up with that.......otherwise the pins would walk around, happened to me with another supplier.  They mailed me the J-pin.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
The J pin does not just come out. It is smashed to widen it through the little hole on each side of the hammer. I have only had to replace one that had been crimped with it not in all the way. It was a pain to get  out and a bigger one to crimp the spot through the little holes when I put it one back in.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top