Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 2:29:16 PM EDT
I know it is obvious if there is a pony or whatever on a lower to tell if it is a colt and so on. How do you determine where an upper is from? I thought there was a "C" stamped somewhere for a Colt and other markings for different manufactures. Can someone fill me in?

Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:30:05 PM EDT
[url=www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/uppers/]Bigger Hammer[/url] [smash]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:08:55 PM EDT
My colt A1 has a "C" and an "H" on the carry handle, denoting colt and hargrove, conn. if I'm not mistaken


Got F.A.L.? [X]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:35:58 PM EDT
How about flat tops?
Top Top