Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2003 8:00:21 AM EDT
How can I post photos, I have a AR I would like to ID
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 11:14:33 AM EDT
Sign Up for Gold Membership [url]http://www.ar15.com/content/index.html?sec=membership[/url] GOLD Membership - $60 a Year (All Bronze Membership functionality is included!) AR15.com EMAIL ADDRESS A simple mail redirect to an existing mail account. A FULLY FUNCTIONAL email service! You will get a pop3 account on mail.ar15.com and will be able to access email through either your email client or through a web client. We've made this THE email account to have! It includes: [YOURNICK]@ar15.com Spam Mail Filtering AntiVirus Protection Full Web Client ( mail.ar15.com ) 10 MEGS of disk space for large file transfers PHOTO GALLERY SERVER Members will be able to create virtual photo "Galleries" online and upload pictures to them. Public or Private albums for keeping pictures from prying eyes, or for sharing with others! 10 MEGS of disk space for image storing Unlimited galleries Simple user tools to create, edit, move, and delete pictures or galleries URLs to images right in your albums for easy linking Open linking to other sites for sharing, use on EBAY, etc (If abused, individual linking right will be removed!) GIVEAWAY BONUS You will receive one extra entry per giveaway! (2 per giveaway!)
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 1:30:41 PM EDT
In the meantime you can do it like I do: 1. First you need to sign up for a free picture hosting site. I use [url]www.imagestation.com[/url]. 2. After creating an album, upload any pictures that you want to store on the host site. 3. When you have the photo(s) in the album, click on the thumbnil photo to enlarge it to full size. 4. “Right” click on the photo and scroll down to “Properties” and “Left” click. 5. Find the address in the box that appears. 6. “Left” click behind the address and continue to hold the button down. 7. Move the cursor to the left until the entire address is highlighted and release the button. 8. “Right” click and scroll down to “Copy” and “Left” click. 9. Go to your post or reply on AR15.COM and “Right” click in the text box. 10. Scroll down to “Paste” and “Left” click. 11. Add {img} in front of the address that you have pasted and {/img} after it, only substitute the bracket [ for {.
Top Top