Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2010 8:15:54 AM EDT
Anyone running them want to share their thoughts?

Did a quick forum search, nothing current in here.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one on my latest build. I've added the strike plate and Magpul buttpad to it. I like the fact that it mounts in the conventional way over the way the original M93b did. Quality wise I rate it the same as my M93b.

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm running one on my 9mm carbine test mule / range toy.  I like it - it's well made, solid, and seems lighter than the UBR I had on this carbine before.  This pic is a bit out of date, I've since replaced the stock receiver end plate / sling plate with a Troy OEM M4 QD mount and the RVG with a handstop:

I'd use it again with no reservations.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 4:22:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one that has been holding up very well,  to moderate use. It locks up rock solid and gives the feel of a fixed stock. I bought a rubber buttpad for it but it takes a little research to find a vendor who has them in stock. The strike plates are a bit easier to find. My impression of the stock is very good! I bought it new in the package from ebay for 110 bucks!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:54:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 1 on a 458 socom SBR and like it alot. No problems and locks up tight.I added the rubber pad and strike plate.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 3:13:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have 1 on a 458 socom SBR and like it alot. No problems and locks up tight.I added the rubber pad and strike plate.

Can you tell me where you got the rubber pad and strike plate?

Chris

Link Posted: 10/30/2010 5:24:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I did a google search.
http://www.patriotoutfitters.com/scripts/z.exe/sbproc?action=sp27283
http://dynamicarmament.com/items/ar15-m-16-accessories/magpul-industries/strike-plate-for-ergo-f93-magpul-m93b-buttstock-f93-m93-strike-plate-detail.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top