Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2012 2:06:18 PM EDT
I just seen this for the first time.  Has anybody had the chance to play around with one?  What's the price point?  What is the largest shell it will cycle?  I think this would be pretty cool.  It would be great if it would run up to 3", but I doubt it.  I'm thinking new coyote shogun!

Akdal MKA 1919 Shotgun
Link Posted: 1/23/2012 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I handled two at the fun shop . I was all over it until I got to really looking at it hard . its very light , the carry handle doesnt fit exactly perfect , the camo finish looks like kitchen contact paper . I think I will have to pass . I think a mossberg 930 would be a much better option.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I just purchased this shotgun, and have not fired it yet.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top