Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 8:07:29 PM EDT
I picked up a Bushmaster M4 with 14.5 barrel and Izzy from ADCO this past Friday and let me tell you, the guys from ADCO were great.  They are a litttle over an hour drive for me but it was well worth it.  I couldn't find any good ARs in the metro Detroit area so I took a little trip.

The Bushy looks and feels well built with no rattles from the stock and a nice fit between the upper and lower.  No purple color and no other problems so far.  Now I just have to run a few thousand rounds through it to make sure it works.  What a chore eh?

Here's a pic with my other AR.  I don't really ever shoot the other one cause I don't have a convenient range setup for distance shooting and it is almost no fun up close.  I'm thinking the Bushmaster will be a lot more fun with the places available I have to shoot at.

http://wurm.ugl.wayne.edu/pics/ar15s.jpg
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:11:35 PM EDT
Nice, but ADCO let you leave without getting a rail system too?!?!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:15:59 PM EDT
I had to get out of there before I spent any more money.  I was going back and forth between an EOTech and an Aimpoint for a while before I had to force myself to leave.  I'm sure they'll get more of my money once I recover from this purchase.
Top Top