Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/3/2005 2:41:01 PM EDT
Is it my Dissy or is hollows not a round for ARs?the only way I can get my Diss to fire them is to grab the mag and put forward pressure on the mag.otherwise when feeding the round it is jammed on the ramp pushing the bullet into the case.the feed ramps are nice and smooth looking.and other than the suck olympic green tip and these it is a flawless shooter.the ammo in question is wally worlds 45 grain, 40 rd box ammo.I don't need to use hollows it was a cheap buy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have the enhanced feedramps or not?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
That stuff is winchester 45 grain varmit rounds right? 40rds to a pack.

have you tried using different magazines first, maybe mags with different followers as well??

I have run those bullets through many guns, and never had that happen. That is what leads me to a mag problem.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:03:23 PM EDT
[#3]
no enhanced ramps its not M4 if thats what you mean.the ramp does not continue into the lower and I even bought 5 new D&H magazines and same thing.I run any other ammo and literally 500 rounds and not a single failure
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#4]
This would be one of the few times where extended ramps would be a recommendation.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top