Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/22/2006 4:48:36 PM EST
A friend of mine is asking about a "SHOK BUFF" for his AR carbine, I know Wilson makes these for 1911's but I've never heard of such for an AR...

Any help here? I'm lost...

Thanks in advance

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:59:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 5:00:42 PM EST by DK-Prof]

Is this what he is talking about:


I think tapco might sell those as well.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:03:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/22/2006 5:09:33 PM EST by Crpdeth]
Thanks alot Man

I've never used anything like this, I'm thinking recoil recucer for .223? Well, I suppose it cuts down on wear?


Thanks alot

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:40:24 PM EST

I agree. Maybe on rifles like FAL's they actually reduce felt recoil or wear a little, but I think it's probably just a gimmick.

Glad I could help.
Top Top