Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2002 5:39:04 PM EST
Anyone have any experience with these rifles? Worth buying or no?
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 5:58:13 PM EST
Do a search, you will get plenty of opinions and info on Hesse. Shouldnt even have to go back too far. I swear we were just talking about this less than a week ago.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 5:58:14 PM EST
just say no....
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 8:36:25 PM EST
The only experience I have with Hesse products is my FAL, and this particular weapon has always shot straight and functioned perfectly for over three years. Of course, I installed a recoil buffer, just in case. Hiw are other Hess products? Our local gunshop will not carry them because of no warranty. GW
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 8:53:43 PM EST
I just bought one the other day. I've heard some good, read some good, but heard a lot of bad things about Hesse products. Most of it seems to be matching their parts (upper/lower) w/ other manuf.'s parts. I bought their HAR-15A2. It does look like it's a slightly lesser quality AR, but I haven't fired it yet. I'll let you know more when I fire it next week. Most people on here will tell you to stay away from them, and a few people have 1st hand stories. They only sell about 1000 a year to the general public, so there isn't a lot of info out about them. If you can find one REAL cheap, I say go for it, but if you pay full price, you might as well spend $200 more and get a better name.
Top Top