Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 2:47:13 PM EST
I am looking to bye a Hesse AR-15. A local deeler has one on sale for $599.99. Iwas wanting to know how good of quality the Hesse ARs are compared to other manufacturers. The rifle is a shorty 16" barrell with the fixed collapsable stock it's brand new in the box. Honestly what I am wanting to know is if this rifle is a good buy for my money or should I look at another brand AR. Please reply ASAP.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:56:07 PM EST
I don't think there is anyone on this board who'd recomend Hesse anything. I'll be the first to say it...SAVE and get an Armalite or Bushy. These companies will stand behind their products where as Hesse WONT! They produce out of spec POS clubs! Just watch what others have to say if you don't beleive me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:14:32 PM EST
You can get a Rock River Arms AR15 for around that price range if price is an issue. But if you can wait and save up a little more, Ghostface hit the nail right on the head. For a rundown of features of the AR15 from the various manufacturers check out this link: [url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=146534[/url]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:19:06 PM EST
I bought a Hesse on my 9 years ago. What a mistake. Gas block was all jacked up. When I sent it back, they gave me the excuse that all AR's do that. Uh, no, I don't think so. I'll take my money back. Seven weeks later and over thirty phone calls, I got my refund. What a bunch of hacks!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:20:15 PM EST
Hey guys thanks for the information. I am a new to this. From that chart that Raptor provided me it pretty well did all the explaining i needed. I think I am going to do what you all said and save my money up. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:26:34 PM EST
I bought a Hesse HAR15-A2 for dirt cheap a couple weeks ago. First AR, and it was 1/3 the cost of anything else. Well, I was looking to put some other parts on it from them, but there website is down, and there published phone is "disconnected". Hmmm...I wonder if He's out of business, or just cut himself off? Bottom line: I'm gonna buy a Bushy next, but in the meantime, I'll see if what people say about Hesse is true.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:51:31 PM EST
Oly Arms Plinker Ar-15 is going for around 590 lot better than a POS Hesse
Top Top