Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 2:18:49 PM EDT
Been lurking here for awhile, gathering intel, doing some creative financing, and today......

came home with a RRA complete lower with match trigger.

I have an upper in mind. It's a RRA midlenght with tac- handle and irons.  I'm kinda conting on the sunset because it's a pre-ban.
I've a question (or two) though. The upper has the RRA LE break on it. Anyone have one? pros/cons? Because the upper is pre-ban it can easily be swapped for a FH proper.  Question #2.....I know you can get  pic-rails that bolt on to the standard handguard,  and I was looking to mount my Surefire C-2. I'm really not interested in a tac-light,  but since I have the SF I might as well give it a go. Any sugesstions for light mount set up? (I'm not real crazy about quad-rails).

One month till the upper comes home, a little longer before I can put the two together.

Thanks in advance.....time to stock up on mags and ammo.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to ARFCOM!  And good idea on stocking up on ammo and mags... that way you'll have plenty of fun when you get your upper!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:28:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on your purchase... and welcome

Everyone here is great.... if you're a guy.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome.

I just received my RRA lower, A2 with NM trigger.  Have a RRA 20" SS Wilson 1:8 pre-ban upper waiting to snap together.  My first M16 - AR config. since I had to give my rifle back to the friggin' armorer.

Someone around here has a great sig. line.  Something to the nature of, "20 years ago I started out with an A2 govt. model.  After many years and several thousands of dollars, I now own an A2 govt. model."

Something to think about.

Semper Fi!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:45:17 PM EDT
[#5]
"Devildog," I have to agree with you on that.  My first AR was a Bushy M4gery, but as cool as it was, it wasn't the same as having the good ol' 20".  My current 20" is a flat-top, but I feel an A2 coming this fall... I'm already up to five projects, dammit... hehe

Semper Fi!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top